2019/2020 Assessments for New Players (Indoors)
SCFORCE evaluations for the upcoming indoor season will be held in September. Please note that all new players who wish to play for a SCFORCE team in 2020 must attend the evaluation for their respective age group. You must register in your birth year group regardless of what age group your child played with in the past.
Division Birth Year
Under 9 2011
Under 10 2010
Under 11 2009
Under 12 2008
Under 13 2007
Under 14 2006
Under 15 2005
Under 16 2004
Under 17 2003
Date: Saturday, September 12,2020
Location: Sturgeon Soccer Fields (1160 Sturgeon RD)
U9 & U10: 10:00am to 12:00pm
U11 & U12: 10:00am to 12:00pm
U13+: 1:30pm to 3:30pm
Rain date will be Saturday September 19, 2020 12:00-2:00pm at Sturgeon Soccer fields or the player will be sent to the specific team training session for that age group in lieu of the missed assessment. The player will be notified as to which re-asseement they will need to attend.
Registration Deadline: Thurday, September 10, 2020
Registered SCFORCE Players CURRENTLY PLAYING ON A 2020 OUTDOOR TEAM do not need to attend a try out.
New players who were not registered on a 2020 outdoor SCFORCE team wishing to be evaluated for placement on a Developmental or Premier team MUST register online. Registration Deadline Thursday, September 10, 2020
If there is a compelling reason why you cannot make your scheduled evaluation date please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . While there may be an opportunity to have your child evaluated at another session, there are no guarantees and attending a session outside of your child's age group may jeopardize your child's chances of being selected for a SCFORCE team.
The following instructions are for registering a player who has previously registered to a SCFORCE program & for those who have never registered to a SC FORCE program previously.
- Once there, click on '2020 Outdoor Evaluations Registration' from the drop-down menu beneath the 'New Player Registration' tab
- FOR RETURNING PLAYERS
- Select 'Yes' to 'Are you a returning player?'
- Log in using your child's information - name, DOB, and access code. If you do not know your child's access code, click on the blue 'What's my access code' link to retrieve it by email. If you have any issues, please email us at email@example.com
- Once logged in, please complete steps 1-4 of the registration form
- FOR NEW PLAYERS
- Select 'No' to 'Are you a returning player?'
- Complete all four steps of the registration form
- Contact the office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter any issues.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ATTENDING A TRYOUT
- Parents are not permitted on the field during evaluations
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled evaluation time
- All players must wear appropriate footwear (turf shoes, outdoor cleats or running shoes), shin guards and socks. Please bring a labelled water bottle
- Players will not be allowed to wear clothing that identifies any other soccer organization, including (but not limited to) academies, provincial teams, NDC, other soccer clubs
- If you attend evaluations but decide not to pursue a spot on a SCFORCE team, please notify our office by email promptly so we do not release a child to make room for one who no longer wishes to play.
EVALUATIONS - GENERAL INFORMATION
Throughout the year SCFORCE Technical staff are constantly evaluating current players at games, academies and training sessions.
At the Developmental levels (ages 9 to 12) the technical staff will determine how many teams will be formed and how many players will be placed on each team. The technical staff, in consultation with the coaches of each age group, will make selections for each age group. All decisions are final and there is no appeal process.
At Premier 1 and Premier 2 competitive levels (ages 13 to 17), players will be placed in one of these two divisions based on ability. The technical staff, in consultation with the coaches, will make selections. All decisions are final and there will be no appeals.
SCFORCE Soccer Club will not entertain requests from parents to have their child placed on a certain team or with certain players or coaches.
St. Charles Soccer Association
L02-1311 Portage Avenue, Wpg, MB R3G 0V3