Recreational Indoor Information
Indoor Soccer is a fast paced game for all players that want to continue their Soccer season over the winter months.
- Program is offered to players aged 9-18
- Runs from end of October - end of March.
- Consists of approximately 20 games including playoffs
- Quarter Field competition
- 1 game per week
- 1 practice per week
Days of Play
- Saturdays - Girls
- Sundays - Boys
Number of Players
- Rec matches, teams will consist of not more than seven (7) players per team, one of whom shall be the goalkeeper. Teams may have a maximum roster size of 14 players and can dress a maximum of 14 players.
- Rec matches, teams will consist of not more than six (6) players per team, one of whom shall be the goalkeeper. Teams may have a maximum roster size of 18 players and can dress a maximum of 18 players.
Where to Register
- Players North of the Assiniboine may register online through the SCSA registration process regardless of your home club - please email email@example.com for late registration information
- Players South of the Assiniboine must register through the Charleswood Youth Soccer Association - Please email CYSA Registrar, Howard Ferch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Indoor Facilities - Click to connect to their Websites